Saturday, September 13, 2008

(note: some of these might sound familiar cause i used some from lyrics of some songs)

I'll always love you, in this life and next

always believe that what you feel is true

i miss you again like yesterday

always, will i love you

the more i guess, more tears come out from my eyes, even if i wipe them off our memories that we had together keep appearing that make me keep crying

why did i let myself believe that miracles could happen

now i have to pretend that i don't really care

nothing is perfect, but to me, everything about you is

every single breath i take till the moment i awake, I'm always thinking of you

i will always believe that nothing is good enough for you

all it took was one look for my dream to come true

right here, is where we belong

now all i see is you and i

my love will last forever

I'll always be by your side

all i ever dreamed of, was to love you

all my hopes and worries disappear when i see you

i feel like i can do anything when your by my side and the world seems so much clearer

i can't stand nor imagine you, being with someone else

as long as i can make you smile, i'll always be by your side, don't forget that

No comments: