Thursday, September 18, 2008

ABOUT ME

hmmmm where to start... well i like archery and i use to practice every week and i have my own bow n arrows (robin hood) lol ummm i use to bowl professionally when i was a kid frm abt 7-9 yrs old and i still got the ball and trophies to prove it. love ice-skating .think it's awesome fun and painful(falls on ass) i break dance sorta well I'm learning you could say (does baby freeze) love to sing though not sure if I'm actually good at it lolz usually might find me in northbride on Fridays at night and late morning till late arvo on Saturdays i play the saxophone and keyboard/piano started both of them when i was in year 8 was in 2 musical like plays in primary school and i wore a dress in one of em ( and if you kno me you'd kno dat i would never now wear a skirt or dress ever) and umm hmm what else ooh went to japan twice in high school love GH(guitar hero) 1,2,3 and aerosmith and i also got it on DS love jap n Korean dramas and music LOVE POCKY! BUBBLE TEA!!!DRIED MANGO,SMOOTHIES, AND LOLLIES!!!! WOO lol hate books i fall asleep after reading 3 pages of a novel (and yes I've counted) love watching movies and TV of course i like my wife and kid, charmed, scrubs, family guy and whole range more which i really can't be bothered typing it all let alone remember them lol i got the 'death note' note book and the 3 English mangas wear mostly guy like clothes (yup heaps gangsta aye) at school i usually always have lollies, gum or some sort of snack usually Asian stuff like musicals depends if they're good or not I've been described by my bro as emo tho i haven't cut my wrist but i have cut myself before yea...was pretty upset and crying heaps at the time love to sleep (who doesn't') i speak Cantonese, Japanese, and a lil mandarin use to play basketball
if i remember anything I'll update this when ever i remember somthing about me lol (that sure shows you how much i know about myself......NOTHING!)

No comments: